2011년 4월 16일 토요일

First month and a half

I apologize I haven't updated enough. But here it goes. I've been having an amazing time. Made great friends. Got used to the food and teaching. Have my routine down. Things are all good, as you can see...

Karaoke! (noraebang)





A bunch of the ladies here, foreign and Korean, put on the Vagina Monologues. They did an amazing job. This was the after party





My amazing mushroom omelet. 


Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival. So much fun.


Stuffed animal prizes OR....


Booze! Oh, Korea

Cori, Victoria, and Trent

The cherry blossom in Trent's hair matches his outfit.

It's ears and tail were dyed yellow

Ribbon dancers. The ribbon was on their hats. Very cool.


Outside my apartment, beautiful cherry blossom and other flowers




I went out to dinner with my 2 of my amazing co-workers.


I worked a Saturday "camp." It's just an extra class once a month on Saturday for extra pay. And it's at the elementary school, which is my favorite by far, so it was really fun.


I had the kids make their own restaurant menu. This is what these boys (who I assume watch a bunch of American tv/ cartoons) made. Their skit with the waiter/ customer was sooo funny.





That is all.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기